Thursday 19 January 2012

Waterscape Photo Competition

Another minor triumph!
January 2012

I was recently advised that I have won another photo competition, this time one run by Waterscape - BW's on line persona.


I had forgotten all about it so I was rather surprised when an e-mail pinged into my in box telling me I had won, and the winners images would be published this week. On returning to the UK I looked and, lo and behold, there it is. You may recognise it as my winning entry from the Huddersfield Canal Society's annual competition, so the two judging panels seem to be in agreement.

But that's no all. It comes with a prize! I had to nominate my preferred choice of prize when entering and my selection was two tickets to the Black Country  Living Museum. We moor there several times a year but somehow we never get round to visiting the museum. I don't think I have been for over 10 years so this is all rather exciting. Maybe this is the time to take that long awaited trip through the Dudley Tunnel as well.

1 comment:

KevinTOO said...

Congratulations Cptn!
Perhaps you should do the Lottery this week, it might be you too!! LOL
Kevin