Sunday 27 December 2015

Complete Muppetry IPA - Beer Review

Complete Mupperty
by Two Towers Brewery of Birmingham
December 2015

During the Christmas trading period we attended an event at Curborough and among the stall holders was one selling specialty beer. As you can imagine, all the jewelry and trinkets hold little appeal but beer, well now you are talking my language. 




I decided to buy half a dozen beers for Christmas, six light and six dark and to record my findings. Sadly I weakened 10 days ago and drank one and have forgotten which one it was!

Tonight, after a walk over Essex Bridge at Great Haywood we returned home and decided to crack open a bottle or two, starting with Two Towers Complete Muppetry, a 4.3% IPA.

This is an outstanding craft beer brewed in the Jewelry Quarter. It has a strong hop flavour, quite citrusy and tangy, a perfect compliment for turkey curry. 




Fortunately, I have bought several beers from Two Towers and am looking forward to sampling their range. I think this may be the start of a long friendship.


No comments: